Types of Prayers and Devotions
In the coming months, this site will present the following devotions and prayer forms as a way for you to nurture your spiritual growth and prayer life:
- Devotional Prayers: morning ,evening, litanies, novenas, saints, etc.
- Ignatian, Carmelite, Franciscan, and other meditation forms
- Examinations of conscience, consciousness, etc.
- Praying with images: icon spirituality, etc.
- Writing prayer: journaling, writing psalms, etc.
- Art and Prayer: clay, collage, etc.
- Family Prayer: rituals, celebrations, etc.
- Discernment: variety of methods of experiencing God's call
- Methods for designing and creating Prayer Services and Days of Prayer for groups